WHETHER YOU ARE NEW TO HAVING A CPL OR HAVE HAD YOURS FOR YEARS, THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!!! HERE IS WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- FIREARMS SAFETY
- CHOOSING A DEFENSIVE HANDGUN
- HANDGUN DRAWING AND HOLSTERING
- MALFUNCTION CLEARING
- DEFENSIVE SHOOTING POSITIONS
- RELOADING TECHNIQUES
YOU MUST HAVE A CONCEALED PISTOL LICENSE (CPL) OR EQUIVALENT.
TIME AND DATE:
MAY 22, 2021
9AM – 6PM
CENTURY GUN CLUB
8375 W. NEWBURG RD.
CARLETON, MI 48117
THESE ITEMS ARE REQUIRED:
- Strong side holster for you firearm.
- Magazine carrier(s) to hold your extra magazines on your belt. If you are shooting a revolver, you will
need at least three speed loaders.
- Good quality belt. At least 1.25 inches wide. Preferably a belt designed for carrying a concealed
pistol and supporting the weight of holster, firearm, ammunition and ammunition carriers.
- Concealment garment. This can be a jacket, shirt, or sweater that you would use to conceal your
firearm in public.
- 200 rounds of for Defensive Handgun 1
- Eye and hearing protection
- Hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap
- Rounded color shirt. This will prevent hot shell casing from going down your shirt.
- Do not wear any sandals or open toed or open heeled shoes.
- Insect repellent
- Food and hydration necessary to last the entire day.
- $10 Range Fee (CASH ONLY)
Note: The shooting portion of this class will be held on an outdoor. We will be outside rain or shine. So
dress for the weather!
IF YOU ARE TAKING DEFENSIVE PISTOL 2 WITH BODY BY O TACTICAL IN JUNE, THIS COURSE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET NECESSARY FOR O’s CLASS. IF YOU HAVE NEVER TAKEN A CLASS WITH O, AND DEFENSIVE PISTOL 2 IS YOUR FIRST ONE, IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU TAKE THIS BEFORE DEFENSIVE PISTOL 2.