This is a great course to learn about competitive shooting. Training Director Ross Palmer will teach you about the USPSA, IDPA, and Steel Challenge competitive leagues. You’ll also learn about useful gear, and you’ll even shoot USPSA, IDPA, and Steel Challenge stages. This course is perfect for those who have never shot a match but are curious.
TIME AND DATE:
APRIL 3, 2022
9AM – 2PM
WAYNE COUNTY RACCOON HUNTERS CLUB
37950 WICK RD.
ROMULUS, MI 48174
THESE ITEMS ARE REQUIRED:
- Strong side holster for your firearm.
- Magazine carrier(s) to hold your extra magazines on your belt.
- Good quality belt. At least 1.25 inches wide. Preferably a belt designed for carrying a concealed
pistol and supporting the weight of holster, firearm, ammunition and ammunition carriers.
- Concealment garment. This can be a jacket, shirt, or vest that you would use to conceal your
firearm in public.
- 150 rounds of for Defensive Handgun 1
- Eye and hearing protection
- Hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap
- Rounded color shirt. This will prevent hot shell casing from going down your shirt.
- Do not wear any sandals or open toed or open heeled shoes.
- Insect repellent
- Food and hydration as needed.
- $15 Range Fee (CASH ONLY)
Note: The shooting portion of this class will be held on an outdoor. We will be outside rain or shine. So
dress for the weather!
REFUND POLICY – THERE ARE NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE COURSE IS CANCELLED.